Re: arpeggio in polyphony mode

From: Albert Einstein
Subject: Re: arpeggio in polyphony mode
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:04:40 -0500

I think connecting arpeggio brackets worked in 1.6 version.
I solved connecting arpeggio marks in polyphony mode by \set
Score.connectArpeggios = ##t but I can't connect arpeggio brackets.

Under link you sent me I found "solution" exactly in 1.6 ver. under:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v1.6/Documentation/user/out-
www/lilypond/Arpeggio.html

On the bottom of paper is example with connected arpeggio brackets.
The code is:
\context PianoStaff <
         \property PianoStaff.connectArpeggios = ##t
         \property PianoStaff.Arpeggio \override
             #'molecule-callback = \arpeggioBracket
         \context Voice = one  { <c'\arpeggio e g c> }
         \context Voice = other { \clef bass  <c,,\arpeggio e g>}

I can't now translate it on 2.2 or 2.4 version.

The problem is that commands: \set Staff.connectArpeggios = ##t
or \set Score.connectArpeggios = ##t or \set PianoStaff.connectArpeggios
CHANGE arpeggio bracket into arpeggio -- they connect arpeggio but don't
see \arpeggioBracket.

I send you examples.