Fink (MacOS X) build of Lilypond 2.5.9 - Thrill Seekers Edition

From: Matthias Neeracher
Subject: Fink (MacOS X) build of Lilypond 2.5.9 - Thrill Seekers Edition
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:18:38 -0800

A prerelease of the 2.5.9 lilypond-unstable package is now available to users with some skill and patience:

- Check out the experimental fink tree into some directory, following the instructions in <http://fink.sourceforge.net/doc/cvsaccess/index.php>. The module you want is experimental/neeri/finkinfo.
- Add my experimental directory to your fink tree:
  - ln -s YOUR_DIRECTORY/neeri /sw/dists/neeri-experimental
- Edit /sw/etc/fink.conf and add neeri-experimental to the BEGINNING of the Trees: line.
- Type "fink install lilypond-unstable"
- Don't forget to eventually remove neeri-experimental from fink.conf again.

Please keep me posted on your success /failure of reproducing these instructions.

Matthias