Re: Web doc anomaly

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Web doc anomaly
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:52:53 +0100 (CET)

This bug was fixed roughly a week ago before the release of 2.5.12, but
the lilypond web site often does not 100%ly reflect the version that it
shows in the green box on the bottom of the page (obviously, the
.ly-snippets of the web site are only partially recompiled for each new
release).  However, it seems that in the meantime Han-Wen or Jan has
recompiled the affected .ly-snippets.

Greetings,
Jürgen