Re: --with-gui

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: --with-gui
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:52:28 +0200

David Bobroff wrote:
Han-Wen mentioned in the 2.5.28 release announcement:

Also, the SVG backend is now fully supported

I've looked around trying to find how the GUI is supposed to work.  I'd

the SVG backend is something different.

like to play with it a bit.  I think I recall that it is necessary to
use '--with-gui' when running autogen.sh with CVS, but then what?  How
does one then interact with the SVG output?  Is this documented
somewhere?

see buildscripts/guile-gnome.sh