Re: Lilypond-book problem

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book problem
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:30:49 -0400

    GD> I answer you directly because I'm not subscribed to the
    GD> lilypond.devel.

Thanks.  It's better to copy the list, because then the developers get
the benefit of your insights too.

    GD> I had the same problem and I played around with the latex code.

    GD> A first step to a solution could be the following:

    GD> \documentclass[10pt]{article}      % Specifies the document class

\usepackage[letterpaper,dvips,width=7.9in,height=9.5in,includemp=false]{geom
    GD> etry}
    GD> \usepackage{graphicx}

    GD> \newcommand{\betweenLilyPondSystem}[1]{\linebreak}

I'm doing production work at the moment, but I'll try this the next
time I have the development version installed.

    GD> \begin{document}
    GD> \lilypondfile[staffsize=20]{prelude.ly}
    GD> \end{document}

    GD> The next step will be the right alignment of the pictures.

    GD> Regards Georg

    GD> --
    GD> Dipl.-Inform. Georg Dummer
    GD> FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
    GD> Elektronische Systeme und Mikrosysteme (ESM)     Zimmer:  1.1.19
    GD> Haid-und-Neu-Straße 10-14                        Telefon: +49 721
9654-168
    GD> 76131 Karlsruhe                                  Fax:     +49 721
9654-159
    GD> Germany                                          Web:
    GD> http://www.fzi.de/esm

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139