Re: feature request from manual: typography of arpeggioBracket

From: Arno Waschk
Subject: Re: feature request from manual: typography of arpeggioBracket
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:31:52 +0200

Hm, i obviously lost that score...
Here is one out of some Stravinsky.
I can dig out more if i find time again...

Those brackets are also useful for indicating e. g. notes to be played by the left hand while being notated in the right hand in piano scores, or as well for indicating the thumb (or another finger) pressing several keys together (up to three for the thumb)

Arno