Broken files on Windows 2.5.29

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Broken files on Windows 2.5.29
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:04:32 -0600

I've installed the Windows 2.5.29 upgrade.  What a treat!  Instead of
being way harder to install than a typical windows app, it's actually
trivial and extremely fast.

I have found a few problems.

1.  input/typography-demo.ly doesn't work properly.  The log file ends
Calculating page breaks...
Layout output to 'typography-demo.ps'...TTF tool: read too little in
surely_read(), expect 368 got 14 (No error).

input/test/fret-diagram.ly (which is not distributed with the Windows
package, as far as I can tell) also fails with a log file ending in

Layout output to 'fret-diagram.ps'...TTF tool: read to little in
surely_read(), expect 320 got 246 (No such file or directory)

Now that the shortcut directly runs lilypond.exe, I couldn't find any
way to get a --verbose log file to get more information on the errors.

input/mutopia/W.A.Mozart/morsar-hrn-3.ly also dies with a read to little
in surely_read(), expect 56 got 41 (No error).

Carl
--
Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>