Re: part combiner

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: part combiner
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:48:17 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Ok, I have added the process_music() method.  However, it doesn't seem
get run.  I saw that the other engravers derive from Engraver, but
Recording_group_engraver from Engraver_group_engraver.  Perhaps that has
anything to do with it?

it should get run from the tg->*ptr() call in the following:

void
recurse_over_translators (Context *c, Translator_method ptr, Direction

it is run if you set skipTypesetting to #f. However, that will slow things down a lot. You should consider putting the required code in {start,stop}_translation_timestep