run time error

From: Werner Scheinast
Subject: run time error
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:22:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

when I want to parse an arbitrary file, e.g. the following single line ...
        {a a a2 a a4 a a1 a}
... I always get an error like this:

--- begin quote ---
GNU LilyPond 2.5.32
Processing `test.ly'
Parsing...
test.ly: 0: warning: no \version statement found,  add

\version "2.5.32"

for future compatibility
Interpreting music... [4]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
warning: FT_Get_Glyph_Name() returned error: 6
test.ly:1:15: warning: note head `noteheads.s0' not found
{a a a2 a a4 a
               a1 a}
programming error: Infinity or NaN encountered
test.ly:1:13: warning: note head `noteheads.s2' not found
{a a a2 a a4
             a a1 a}
programming error: Infinity or NaN encountered
test.ly:1:10: warning: note head `noteheads.s2' not found
{a a a2 a
          a4 a a1 a}
programming error: Infinity or NaN encountered
test.ly:1:8: warning: note head `noteheads.s1' not found
{a a a2
        a a4 a a1 a}
programming error: Infinity or NaN encountered
test.ly:1:5: warning: note head `noteheads.s1' not found
{a a
     a2 a a4 a a1 a}
programming error: Infinity or NaN encountered
test.ly:1:3: warning: note head `noteheads.s2' not found
{a
   a a2 a a4 a a1 a}
programming error: Infinity or NaN encountered
test.ly:1:1: warning: note head `noteheads.s2' not found
{
 a a a2 a a4 a a1 a}
programming error: Infinity or NaN encountered
Calculating line breaks...
warning: clef `clefs.G_change' not found
warning: time signature symbol `C44' not found; reverting to numbered style
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
--- end quote ---

I have the suspicion that this is not a bug in Lilypond, but that one of
my libraries is broken. Does anybody have a clue where/how I could search?
What are those mysterious files noteheads.s0 etc.? They are not among the
installed files, so they are probably created dynamically.

What could be wrong?

Werner