can't run convert-ly.py under WinME in version 2.5.31

From: Brynne and Russ Jorgensen
Subject: can't run convert-ly.py under WinME in version 2.5.31
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:28:39 -0600

Is a python interpreter supposed to be part of the lilypond distribution on windows? If so, I couldn't figure out what it was called, so I resorted to my cygwin version of python to run convert-ly.py...

Not all of the necessary .py files are included in the windows distribution. I copied lilylib.py, fontextract.py and convertrules.py from the lilypond source distribution into lilypond/usr/bin to get things working temporarily. It looks like they are supposed to go somewhere else, but the code at the top of convert-ly.py that figures out datadir looks like it might need some modifications for windows use.

        -Russ