Re: feature request : percent repeat counter

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: feature request : percent repeat counter
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:18:33 +0200

On Saturday 06 August 2005 04.51, Ishizaki wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to show repeated number onto the percent sign, but even most
> recent lilypond seems not have this feature.
>

>           2   3   4   5                     <---- I need these
> [music] | % | % | % | % | [another music] |...
>

> I hope this would be available someday.

Perhaps this can inspire you to a solution?

\new Staff <<
  \new Voice {\repeat percent 3 c1}
  \new Voice {\hideNotes s1 R1^"2" R1^"3"}

You'd have to change \hideNotes to something that hides the rests, and you
probably want to change font for the numbers too.

Also, I'm pretty sure one could write a Scheme function repeatPercent, so that
the above could be shorthanded to something like
\repeatPercent #3 c1

Erik