Re: Ritardandi and Accelerandi for MIDI

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Ritardandi and Accelerandi for MIDI
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:07:09 +0200

Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:
Desiring to have my midi outputs support gradual tempo changes, I
hacked up the following file, which I present for discussion.  I would
be especially grateful for suggestions on how to improve this code, as
my scheme knowledge is sparse (I am much more conversant with elisp),
and my understanding of many of the lilypond internals is shaky, at
best.

it's a nice hack, but I think it would be better to solve this at the Performer level. You could look at how Dynamic_performer does crescendi for inspiration.