Re: Stemless music with slurs

From: Michael Welsh Duggan
Subject: Re: Stemless music with slurs
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:58:46 -0500

Hans Forbrich <address@hidden> writes:

> On November 15, 2005 11:30 am, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:
>>
>> Godd idea, but it doesn't work in practice.  The stems are gone, but
>> slurs still avoid them as if they were there, probably due to the same
>> code in slur-scoring.cc.
>>

> What happens if you add a 'stem down' command as well?  Then the invisible
> stems don't collide with the slurs

That is true, but the reason for the \slurUp was to trigger the
problem, rather than because I wanted the slurs to be on the top.  I
could always specify on a group-per-group basis stem and slur
direction to side-step the problem.  I was hoping not to have to do
that, however.

--
Michael Welsh Duggan
(address@hidden)