Re: Is there a problem with the new Rehearsal Mark code?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Is there a problem with the new Rehearsal Mark code?
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:45:59 +0100

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:
Hi folks,

I just saw the new Score.rehearsalMarkAlignSymbol feature in the 'News'
section of the online docs. I clicked on the image to see the code. The
code at the beginning says something like:

...  c1 \mark "foo"
  \key cis \major...

I noticed, however, that image doesn't have a 'foo' rehearsal mark as I
would expect.

Is this a problem, or are my expectations somewhat misguided ;-)?

Yes.

:-)

don't use marks at the start of a score.