Re: \renameouput? \renameinput?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: \renameouput? \renameinput?
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:34:34 -0800

On 1-Jan-06, at 3:47 PM, Bernard Hurley wrote:

The expression "\renameinput" seems a bit misleading, although I can see
where the name comes from, maybe it should be "\sourcefilename".

Or possibly "\displayinput", since it simply displays the name in quotations. It currently isn't explained in the manual, so we don't really have to worry about confusing people with the name... but I _should_ add it at some point.