Re: osx 10.3.9, font issues

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: osx 10.3.9, font issues
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:44:43 -0800

On 3-Jan-06, at 12:43 AM, Graham Percival wrote:

current fink, ghostscript 8.53, current cvs. Built without problems; english lyrics appear to work (I tried two examples). I had problems with markup-bidi-pango.ly and utf-8.ly; I've uploaded the attempts at making utf-8.ly with normal lilypond and with "-b eps". utf-8.ps and utf-8.pdf are from "lilypond utf-8.ly"; two languages work, but the other two languages are not displayed. The non-working languages are Japanese and Hebrew.

The other files are the result of -b eps; they may be of use.

Sorry; the files are here:

http://percival-music.ca/temp/