Re: Lily 2.7.27 released

From: Christian Hitz
Subject: Re: Lily 2.7.27 released
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 08:43:14 +0100

Hi all,

Am 07.01.2006 um 20:55 schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:

the MacOS X release has been uploaded, other platforms are still brewing.

(On Mac OS X)
How would one call lilypond-book (or convert-ly) in this version? Calling those programs directly in Terminal leads to the following error (which is the same as when I use the wrapper-scripts provided by previous versions):

$ convert-ly -e *.ly
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/bin/convert- ly", line 32, in ?
    import lilylib as ly
ImportError: No module named lilylib

I noticed that the share/lilypond/2.7.27/python folder, where lilylib was located in previous versions, is missing in the current distribution.

Christian