Re: Missing isnan, isinf?

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: Missing isnan, isinf?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:35:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Don Blaheta wrote:

> I'm on OS X 10.3.9, with g++ version 3.3, trying to compile lilypond
> from CVS.
>
> [...]
>
> I can't quite figure out why, because flower/offset.cc includes
> flower/include/offset.hh, which includes flower/include/real.hh, which
> includes /usr/include/math.h, which includes (are you following all
> this?) /usr/include/architecture/ppc/math.h, which defines both isnan
> and isinf as #define macros.  At least, afaict.  Has anyone else run
> into similar problems?

Yes. I don't remember when exactly, but it went away some time in the last
two months for me.

I think the problem has to do with wrong precompiled headers, and a
certain order of includes, because at a certain time I could just redefine
the macros after the #include without a warning.

Ciao,
Dscho

P.S.: I will try to compile the current lilypond later today, and if I
find the same problem and a fix, I'll share it with you