Postscript bug

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Postscript bug
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:49:01 +0200

Hi David,

Your recent changes to the PS code makes all circles look rather weird (they contain a straigt line from the center to the right of the circle, and the circle itself is misplaced). I fixed this with the attached patch, but since I'm not PS expert, perhaps you could verify that this look good? (I suspect that the newpath thing is a bit hacky...) Anyway, circles are printed right with this patch applied.

Regards,
  Erlend Aasland