Re: Idea for sponsoring enhancements

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Idea for sponsoring enhancements
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:01:56 -0700

On 6-Apr-06, at 10:59 AM, Rick Hansen (aka RickH) wrote:

Why not start a "child mailing list" here called "sponsorship pledges" or
something like that.

If we get enough pledges that we need to set up a system like this, great. :)

You may not have noticed -- on the "sponsored features" page, we already track some pledges. There's at least one feature that has somebody pledging 20 EUR towards the total.