Re: More tablature doc stuff

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: More tablature doc stuff
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:34:54 -0700

On 18-Apr-06, at 12:23 AM, Erlend Aasland wrote:

Hi Graham,

Please see the attached patch. It moves some commented stuff from ly/engravers-init.ly to the docs.

Sorry for the delay; I was moving to another city.

This should certainly be in the docs instead of in a source file comment -- I wonder how much other info is in these? But what about this line?

-  %%\override Stem #'up-to-staff = ##t

The \stemDown introduced in the docs don't mimic this behavior; is this important for tab users?

I've added your patch to CVS, though; we can always add this info later.