Can only commit ChangeLog

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Can only commit ChangeLog
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:11:43 +1000

I'm probably just being retarded with CVS, but:

$ cvs ci
# only wants to commit the changelog

$ cvs ci lily/bar-engraver.cc lily/beam-engraver.cc
# wants to commit both files

$ cvs ci lily/bar-engraver.cc lily/beam-engraver.cc ChangeLog
# only wants to commit the ChangeLog

I've also tried all combinations of -R and -f without success. Actually, it
seems not to be just the ChangeLog but any file in the toplevel directory
prevents all other files from being committed. What am I doing wrong?