Re: (geen onderwerp)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: (geen onderwerp)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 12:52:59 -0700

On 20-May-06, at 2:42 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

the "nosy" field is a list of people to email the bug discussion about. It's very useful, because the tracker will appear like a subscription mailing for reporters, but only for their bugs.

Ah, ok.

> we don't want this running on my laptop anyway. Han-Wen, what's the status of the bug tracker?

It still has no status. I've been playing with the demo too. Because it will be on a real server, I'll have to make a list of things to do (database interfaces, cgi-bin vs. standalone server, email aliases) so we can tell our hosting provider what we need. Then we have to set everything up, migrate bugreports, change references etc.

Then, we need to have a "run lilypond on open bugreports" server.

Ok. Let me know if there's anything I can do for this; we're getting quite behind on recording bug reports. It might be useful to set up roundup without the automated "lilypond on open bugreports" server, just so that we can start processing bug reports. As long as I can easily extract all the snippets from the database, I don't mind running lilypond on them every couple of days.

> Do we have a vague estimate on a 2.10 release? I'm looking at a _very_ vague answer, such as "fall" or "beginning of 2007". I'm wondering how

also, I was hoping to rewrite some of the logic for toplevel music, \score and \book.

Would that include clarifying \paper{} and \layout{} as well?

Since things also depend on some personal plans for me, it makes sense to do the 2.10 release 'soon', as in: early summer.

Ok, excellent. I'll make a stable doc backport soon, and then start merging 2.9 material into the manual.