Re: maze of documentation GNUmakefiles

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: maze of documentation GNUmakefiles
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 01:49:58 -0700

On 24-May-06, at 6:09 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

 -E also doesn't work for music-glossary, so

Huh. It worked here -- although I must admit that it could have been previously compiled and sitting in out-www, so it didn't try to rebuild them when I tested make web.

I've switched that off again. I think the best is to wait for the texinfo people to sort out the problem and produce a texinfo patch.

I agree. I'm not touching anything other than pure documentation and lilypond input files for the next week at least. :)