Re: Problems with spanish update

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Problems with spanish update
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:35:31 -0700

On 1-Jun-06, at 9:22 AM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Then, hopefully you are the person who are going to resolve the
TeXinfo + utf-8 + PDF problem:

Attached you can find a `texinfo.cnf' for UTF-8 support.  Han-Wen,
this should replace the old version (which is for latin-1).

I've only done some very limited tests due to lack of time (in
particular, I haven't run the music glossary itself).

Works here; I've committed it to lilypond CVS.