Re: Scripts Manual Sect. 6.6.1 (Articulations)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Scripts Manual Sect. 6.6.1 (Articulations)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:26:34 -0700

On 2-Jun-06, at 9:40 AM, Juergen Reuter wrote:

just a comment to Sect. 6.6.1 (Articulations):

IMHO, the signum congruentiae, all fermatas, the segno sign and the coda signs are no articulation signs. Historically, they were put together with the articulation signs into the same manual section, because their implementation was based on the same piece of C++ code. Musicologically, I think they should go into a separate section, maybe called "Rehearsal directives" or similar. Or maybe they should be just merged into Sect. 8.2.3 (Rehearsal marks)?

I've added some text and an example to 8.2.3.