Re: Help with polymetric music!

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Help with polymetric music!
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:52:05 +0200

Kieren MacMillan wrote:

What *really* seems odd is that, when I compile the code, the *first* staff takes on the time signatures of the *fourth* one (drum) which doesn't display the time sigs. I'm not sure it's a bug really -- I imagine it's related to the \alias Staff in the DrumStaff context definition, but I don't know how to fix it, so I'm forwarding it to the development list.

Best wishes,
Kieren.

p.s. Note that here I have moved your TimeSig style command to the Score context -- I think that's more efficient (unless you really do potentially want different TimeSig *styles* in each Staff?)...

You have removed the timing translator from the Score context
but only added it to the Staff context, not to the DrumStaff context.
Just add