Re: page breaking

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: page breaking
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:58:45 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

On 9-Jun-06, at 4:37 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Joe Neeman wrote:

(Note: this page-breaker doesn't support break-before. Use \pageBreak or
\noPageBreak at the end of the previous score instead)

Great, since break-before was introduced because you previously couldn't use
\pageBreak at the end of a score.

Shouldn't it be possible to internally make break-before add a \pageBreak to the end of a score?

Why keep such an ugly cludge?

Will it be also be possible to specify page breaks after stand-alone
\markup{...} blocks?

What about inside stand-alone \markup? (same question, I guess) I'd love to be able to do this.

Agreed!

 /Mats