Re: Staff.instr code change?

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: Staff.instr code change?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:50:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Papazian Christophe wrote:

> For the tmp variable, I would be happy if I could find how
> to make it linked to one engraver object (and not a global variable)

I did not look into your patch, but I guess you could make it a member --
but then, the name has to become a little more descriptive.

> I am sure you could reindent a couple a lines of new code ! :)

And I am sure you can do it yourself!

> Undeclared properties ?? Did you mean the new properties "last", "first", etc
> ?

I think Han-Wen was referring to the file scm/define-music-properties.scm
or one of its siblings. And you could make the name a bit more
descriptive...

Ciao,
Dscho