RE: Documentation - Section 9 Changing Defaults

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: RE: Documentation - Section 9 Changing Defaults
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:49:02 +0100

Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!

I'm one of those people who !~*HATE*#@ html manuals.

And quite often, I'm not working at a computer screen, either!

I work best with dead-tree documentation, and pseudo-dead-tree, aka pdf,
isn't a bad substitute.

Anyways, it looks like it might be correct in the html, and buggered up
in the pdf. How that could be I don't know, but it's certainly still
wrong in the pdf.

Cheers,
Wol