Re: Two simultaneous events

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Two simultaneous events
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:29:18 +0100

Erlend Aasland escreveu:
Hi Han-Wen,

With 2.9, translator.cc has begun to spit out a lot of warnings about "simultaneous events" (specially when you're creating a score and are using e.g. \new Staff << \partcombine \hnOne \hnTwo >> and both parts contain the same rehearsal marks and dynamic markings). Most of these warnings are harmless and just annoying. Can I apply this patch?

Can you analyse the problem completely, and then propose a solution? I prefer a solution which keeps the message, but does away with the superfluous warnings. I suspect you'll have to take a look at Stream_event::equal_p

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com