Re: AW: ChordNames

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: AW: ChordNames
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:32:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Philip Chinery wrote:

> > Have you tried \germanChords?
>
> Yes, I have, but it only changes B to H and such things, but our Goal ist to
> display "Am" as "a" while "A" remains "A".

Correct. And you cannot just override chordRootNamer, since that function
is only passed a single pitch (not enough information).

Attached is my attempt at it. It is dirt simple, in that it only displays
alower case letter for minor chords, and an upper case letter for all
others. No triangles, numbers or symbols. But it's a start...

Ciao,
Dscho