Re: Reorganizing the contents of the \paper block

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Reorganizing the contents of the \paper block
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:08:03 +0100

[-user trimmed]

Trevor Bača escreveu:
> Wow. I really like this. Anyone else?

I don't.

* Have a look at input/regression/backend-svg.ly
How do I do this with a tightly defined structure?

* You're mixing up the Music type (which has length and
pitch) with various others which don't.  Looks nice in an example
like you gave, but is semantically clear as mud.

I think the discussion would be served if it starts
with how stuff works on the inside now, and how that
can be improved.  Different and more logical syntax will
follow as a side effect.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com