Re: would like to participate

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: would like to participate
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:49:45 +0100

To understand what is going on I would like to start with the following task I
have seen at the web site:

* * *

In addition, we are still looking for help with the following website tasks,

    * An overview of all editing environments available

* * *

Bertalan Fodor has offered to do this, although I'm not certain how far along he is -- he might be happy to let you do this instead. I've CC'd him on this email.
I still have nothing :-(

Bert