Re: no midi2ly in the buglist ?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: no midi2ly in the buglist ?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 01:01:40 -0800

yota moteuchi wrote:
There is a bug we highlighted in the mailinglist some months ago and which
doesn't seem to be in the buglist nor doesn't seem to be solved either.
It was a bug with the midi2ly app which doesn't use the --key information to
fetch the midi file and put "a is" instead of a "b es" in a F major piece :
--key=-1.

My response is still valid:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/26862/match=midi2ly

(I wonder if this feature was working in a previous version of lilypond like
the 2.8.6 or so)

I wonder too; it would be valuable information if you could check this.