Re: exchanged accidentals in MensuralVoice?

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: exchanged accidentals in MensuralVoice?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:59:53 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

[lilypond 2.11.20]

Looking at section 7.7.12, `Mensural contexts', it seems to me that
the sharp and flat accidentals are intermixed.  The `fis' looks like
having a flat accidental, and the bes as if it had a sharp sign.

Right, this looks like a very recently introduced bug. Note that in section 7.7.2, where the glyphs are immediately addressed with "\musicglyph", the glyphs are ok. Hence, I suspect there must be something broken in the accidental->glyphname mapping.

Greetings,
Juergen

My knowledge of ancient music is too limited to decide whether this is
correct or not.  In case it is correct, it would probably deserve a
comment somewhere.

   Werner