Re: Patch for yet again new noteheads (triangle-shaped)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Patch for yet again new noteheads (triangle-shaped)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:51:25 +0200 (CEST)

> here are patches (contain metafont source and doc additions) for the
> other kind of notehead requested by Trevor and Jamie some time
> ago. They implement two slightly differing styles, namely
> 'outward-pointing' and 'inward-pointing' triangles.  [...]

In the attached PDF I see that there is sometimes a small white gap
between a note line and the base of the triangle.  I consider this
bad.  IMHO, both the top and base of the triangle should slightly
overlap with the note lines (this is, they should extend to the
vertical center of a note line) to avoid it.

    Werner