Re: New notehead (accent)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: New notehead (accent)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:53:33 -0300

2007/4/3, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> BTW, the 'marcato' glyph (which I used as guideline for the design)
> doesn't have this correction. Is this intended?

Yes, since it is never positioned on staff lines.

No, this incorrect. The problem is that with equal lines, the junction
(for the accent) becomes wider in the X-direction. The marcato has a
very fat left side anyway, so that effect is less noticeable.

Regarding the accents, I'm a bit confused still. Why don't you simply
plug in the existing accent symbol by setting a couple of callbacks ?