Re: texinfo.tex and translated docs snippets status

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: texinfo.tex and translated docs snippets status
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:26:23 -0700

John Mandereau wrote:

I hope I've just managed to compile user manual in PDF in German, French
and Spanish.  It was not trivial: I hit some issues, and I need to have
your opinion before going ahead.  I won't push too quickly to master
anyway, as consequences of these changes must be evaluated first.

I'm not actually very knowledgeable about texinfo. If Werner says it's ok, then it's certainly fine with me. :)