new mup2ly script; require which python version?

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: new mup2ly script; require which python version?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:49:01 +0200

I am currently writing a new mup2ly script in python (to import Mup files in
LilyPond). The preprocessor part is already finished and works very well. But
for the mup reading routines it would be nice if I could use yes-no regexp
patterns (i.e. conditional matches based on previous matches). That would
however require Python 2.4. Is that acceptable or should I try to keep the
script working with 2.3? (the currently required Python version) - to make it
possible to add it to LilyPond once the script is usable?

Best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl/