Re: > I'm not top posting.

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: > I'm not top posting.
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:58:37 +0300

Hi Henrik,

this sounds really good! At the moment it is only me translating and I was quite busy with other things lately so the process is somewhat slowed down. That to say I am on my way on chapter 7, everything afterwards is not touched yet. I have also elaborated a glossary with German-English words so some expressions where it is different to find a corresponding word are standardized throughout the manual.
So, I think the best is that we would communicate off the list about how it works.

Viele Grüße
Till

henrik Pantle wrote:
I'm not top posting.

i just wana know how to contribute to
the german translation of the documentation

hallo, wer ist für die deutsche übersetztung
der doku verantwortlich? kann ich mithelfen?

henrik, berlin