Re: Request: Beta-testers

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Request: Beta-testers
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:56:48 +0100

2007/10/31, Rune Zedeler <address@hidden>:
> On the 29th of october I posted a beta-fix for nested contexts.
> Before we polish it and include it in lily we need to ensure that it works.

Hi Rune,

I'm currently on vacation at my grandparents' (yeah I know, my life is
quite exciting) and I'm  running linux so I'm able to test your
contexts, as well as the pitches thingy.

I'll do so within this weekend. (I can't wait)

Is the nested contexts patch applied on your git branch, or do I have
to apply it on a local master branch ?

Regards,
Valentin