Re: barline thickness

From: Paco Vila
Subject: Re: barline thickness
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:06:20 +0100

El Wed, 21 de Nov de 2007, a las 12:52:17PM -0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys dijo:
> 2007/11/21, Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> > Here I attach two samples scanned from paper. Details below. My
> > question is simply: am I the only person with this problem? Others
> > would be, Is lilypond generating wrong PDFs? Is my printer wrong? Is
> > ubuntu gutsy evince wrongly printing PDFs?
>
> I think the latter: something is going wrong in the pdf -> printer conversion.

Of course but thin vertical lines should always be thin vertical lines,
I think. So, LilyPond barlines (and not other LilyPond thin vertical
lines) have some special property that confuses to my system.

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org