Re: GDP and translations

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: GDP and translations
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:37:14 +0100

Le dimanche 25 novembre 2007 à 19:09 +0200, Till Rettig a écrit :
> Good news, I was already wondering about these english titles in the
> documentations that appear when browsing a translated section. But will
> we now work on master or will you merge with translation also?

The only reason to use a branch different from master is that I only
quickly check patches visually before applying them, i.e. I don't always
run make and make web before pushing to lilypond/translation, which I'm
allowed to do on this branch but not on master.  I also use
lilypond/translation to hack the doc building when I need to do it.
When lilypond/translation compiles fine and if there are not too much
doc bugs, I merge it into master.

On the other hand, I verify that master compiles successfully before
merging it into lilypond/translation.

Master and lilypond/translation are regularly merged each other, and are
often equal, so finally it's not a very important issue for you.

Cheers,
John