Re: translation of de.po

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: translation of de.po
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:12:31 +0200

John Mandereau schrieb:
I've committed a dirty change to make outdated titles appear in the POs.
I hope this is temporary (I expect to change it back when GDP is done).
I've also run po-update in Documentation.  With this new hack, you
shouldn't translate all entries, translate only entries in English you
need.  Let me know how it goes.
Thank you, I looked at it, hope I will have time to check it on the weekend. As I now understand, we have kind of to check by hand what doesn't get translated from the docs and translate these entries again. I have to ask you still again, how you are going to treat this: You did the po-update obviously only to master so far -- are we translators now supposed to work on master or do you want us to wait until you merge master with translation? (I don't mind making a patch for master, though, I just ask about your opinion).

Greetings
Till