Re: 2, 11 regression: Adding a spanner-engraver twice adds dual spanners

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2, 11 regression: Adding a spanner-engraver twice adds dual spanners
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:31:07 -0800

Actually, I'd consider this a new feature, not a regression -- if you add an engraver multiple times, I'd expect lilypond to draw the feature multiple times. Doesn't Voice contain an Ottava_spanner_engraver by default?

Han-Wen?

Rune Zedeler wrote:
\version "2.10.25"
\paper{ ragged-right=##t }

\new Voice \with { \consists Ottava_spanner_engraver \consists Ottava_spanner_engraver }
{
  b b b #(set-octavation 1) b b b b b b b #(set-octavation 0) b b b
}