Re: .36 release

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: .36 release
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:44:03 +0100

Le samedi 08 décembre 2007 à 05:49 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> John Mandereau wrote:
> > Spaeking of, "make web" fails on my computer, probably because of LSR
> > snippet "Volta multi staff";
>
> Weird; I don't have any problems with that myself.  Maybe it's a
> post-.35 feature?

Yes: in 08e069940fa2698b0110bb4a99d860d74f74cfcb, Joe removed
voltaOnThisStaff from scm/define-context-properties.scm, thus this
failure.

> Anyway, I should have added that if any input/lsr/ snippets cause
> problems, for now I recommend simply deleting those files.  (this is
> mainly directed at Han-Wen; I definitely don't want LSR problems to
> delay the .36 release)

I deleted input/lsr/volta-multi-staff.ly in master, deleted on LSR the
corrected version I submitted and add it to input/new.  Is it correct?

Maybe we should add a conversion rule or warning in convert-ly too?

Cheers,
John