Re: Bad error message

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Bad error message
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:37:28 +0100

2007/12/18, Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>:
> first line should be
>
> acordes = \chordmode { f4/a }
>
> instead of
>
> acordes = \chordmode { f/a4 }
>
> But the error message is VERY confusing.... :)

Thank you. I forgot to mention that the file is not mine but from a
student. I only reduced it to be somewhat minimal. Take into account
that the original file contained the WHOLE song, complete with chords
and lyrics. This made much more difficult to find the issue, because
there is no indication of the line/column into the file where it has
been triggered.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org