Re: Syntax highlighting in LilyPad?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Syntax highlighting in LilyPad?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:21:32 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote:
I tried to find the sources for the current "lilypad" application, but
couldn't find anything in git. Where can I find it? Would it be OK for
me to modify it on my own? And would it be OK to redistribute (at
least, to my pupils) such a modified LilyPond version, bundled with a
different  editor, so that they can have immediate access to a decent
editor by clicking on the LilyPond desktop-icon-shortcut thing?
The source code of the current lilypad application can be found in
http://lilypond.org/download/gub-sources/lilypad-0.0.7-1-src.tar.bz2
As you can see from the README file, it's based on an old copy of the
source code for the "notepad" program from the Wine (www.winehq.org)
project. For example, I noted in the change log for the corresponding
Wine code, that the "Find" feature had been implemented after Jan
branched off the lilypad version (as was seen in a recent bug report),
so just merging with a recent version from Wine will probably improve
the program significantly.

  /Mats

  /Mats