Translation of the tutorial

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Translation of the tutorial
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:42:38 +0200

Hi again,

I just was thinking about the parts of the tutorial that refer to the terminology in the glossary: Should we keep them, so that somebody who doesn't know the meaning of some term can look its (English) description up in the glossary? Or should we delete them in the translated version, since their initial meaning was to help users with a translation of the English word?

Which one would you prefer?

Till